Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I think it's time to call it a night...

I've been hanging out in this library now for the last three hours and I think it's time to call it a night. Been reading up on patient education in between visiting the 11'O Clock comics forum, Twitter, playing a game of chess on yahoo and reading an issue of The Immortal Iron Fist. You can say it's been a pretty productive night. I do like studying up here in the library at Western. I can usually get quite a bit done (except for when I bring my laptop).

It's been a pretty decent week so far. I did pretty good on my second nursing 100 test, so that was cool. Today was the first day of not having to go to my Wednesday Nursing 110 class, so that's really cool. Kinda looking forward to my clinicals tomorrow. We will be back at the psych ward at the Med Center. Keeping my fingers crossed that I don't pass out again. Hopefully, that was just a fluke thing. I've never been the squeamish type.

My goal for the rest of this week is to start hitting the books a little bit sooner to prepare for my next test. There is a comic convention in Nashville next weekend that I'm looking forward to checking out, but wouldn't you know it, I have to work all day on Saturday and have another test on Monday. That leaves Sunday to try to get the con in, then cram all night for the test. At least at this point I've got two good grades on both of my test, so I have a little wiggle room I've I don't get all the studying in that I need to.

No comments: