Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Time to get motivated!

Made it through my mental health nursing test with a B today, so that's a relief! Now I got five days to cram for my fundamentals test on Monday. At least I will be able to sleep in for a little bit tomorrow since it's fall break this week. I pray my 1 year old niece will sleep til at least 8 tomorrow. Then Amiee's heading off to Jazzercise and I get to babysit. I may have to get my studying done to the soothing sounds of Elmo's World played over and over again. I can already tell it's going to take forever to get that damn Elmo song out of my head again! I don't know what's worse, the Elmo song or that new Sugarland song that she's addicted to. It is kinda cute when she tries to sing along with Sugarland, though. I just wish she would have picked a less annoying song.

No comments: